Saturday, February 13, 2010

25 weeks. Lots of snow and nowhere to go.




Whelp, that's the belly. I love thinking about how Charlee is growing (about 8 inches and 2 pounds now) but the belly/legs/arms/face that has come along with it has me bent out of shape. I didn't have the perfect bikini body before but I was certainly on the right track with exercising and losing weight. I'm trying really hard to stay active. Treadmill a couple times a week, shoveling snow, carrying laundry up and down the stairs. I can only hope that this will make post-baby workouts a little easier.I'm not meaning to sound selfish but my body issues are more and more on my mind lately.



Everything is on my mind lately. Pregnancy hormones, you are killing me slowly. Anything can set me off during the day: a song, the snow, forgetting my water w/ lemon juice, not seeing Kyle because of work...the tears start flowing. I try my best to look on the bright side of things, I have a healthy baby and a loving husband and family. The big picture is great and I know that but the little things become big things when you're hormonal.




I just need to keep my head on straight and keep looking forward to what is ahead. Charlee will be here in 15 weeks and our lives will be complete.

I am married to my best friend.
We live in a house we've made our own.
We make it to the end of the month no matter what.
There are two precious puppies that greet us every morning with kisses.
Families that surround us couldn't be more supportive and loving.
A disney vacation is in the works :)

Those are the things that matter the most. I am the luckiest.


No comments:

Post a Comment